Saturday, June 27, 2009

she bought tears to my eyes

ok 2 posts in one day now thats amazing!!! ok my first post i was having a rant about my day any way something positive for once my mother came over today and we were talking about last weekend about how my lovely aunty attacked me over wearing the hijab anyways my mum apologised about not sticking up for me and how i did a great job standing for what i beleive in and how she is so proud of me and she now supports me being a muslim and how it would be any mothers dream to have such a well respected daughter who doesnt drink or sleep around and doesnt show her body off to strangers i almost cried my eyes welled up with tears as did hers and she said she is proud of me and my whole family is awwww mummy i love you thank you and alhumdulilah that allah made her see me in a diffrent light she has come from a women who first told me to abort my child and laughing at me for my religion to now making islamic clothing and supporting me in my way of life subhan allah im so happy

4 comments:

  1. salam sister..
    i am v proud of u as a Muslim sister and i am so happy that your mother sees you the way you really are Masha Allaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wsalam oh thank you bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. may allah marcy on her for this kindness. any way its very diffiult to read violate font on black background. can you change it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats amazing :-) And Yes Allah really opens our eyes :) your Family is Blessed too by Almighty Allah.

    ReplyDelete